My mom recently bought a second home in Boise Idaho. She wanted some work done on it so we went up to help her out. The Kids and I had a great time while Byron worked his tail off. Don't get me wrong we helped her get the inside of the house painted but Byron did the hard work. He finished the garage and ordered some windows and doors that my Mom wants installed. Here are some of the pictures from our trip.
The Kids had a blast in the backyard playing in the water.



While we were there we went and visited Cadey and Jason who just moved back to Idaho. We went to dinner with them and had a great time. These are pictures of Maggie and her cousin Jaret. Just look at those chubby babies! They were so cute together.

These are some pictures of Byron's handy work. I wish I would have gotten some before and after pics but I only captured the work in progress.





2 comments:
Wow, I didn't know your mom got a house there. That's awesome! I bet Gina's just loving that! Make sure and put some pictures of the house up when it's all done. I would love to see them!
What in the world is your mom doing buying a house in Idaho? :) That is so fun.
Post a Comment