Monday, July 28, 2008

Chip The Pilot

My little brother Chip has been working hard to get his pilot's license. He passed his exams and now has his private pilot license and is working towards his commercial license. He has been wanting to take us up in a plane ever since he got his license so the other day we got the chance to go flying with him. We had so much fun!


My Mom and Grandpa Dallin went first.
Here we are waiting for them to come back.



They made it back in one piece! Grandpa could not stop talking about what a great pilot Chip is. He is very proud of his Grandson.So now it was time for Lars, Hailey and myself to take to the skies.

I was a little nervous for Lars. I thought he might freak out once we got off the ground but he did great. The only time he got a little scared was when we did a sharp bank turn. I think his hand prints are permanently indented in the seat.



After a little check of the oil it was Byron and my Dad's turn.



Off they go into the wild blue yonder.


Chip is a great pilot! He is also single so if anyone out there knows a cute girl who wants to date a hot redheaded pilot let me know!

6 comments:

Crazy Lees said...

Way to go Chip! We are so proud of you as well! How fun! I am also very proud of Grandpa! I bet Grandma was watching saying "Oh daddy!" and "Chip now you be careful...it makes me nervous. You guys are awesome to support Chip!

Me and My Clan said...

Aaah, what a stud! Man, it seems like just yesterday he was busy with all his little inventions and ideas. Now look at him...a pilot! Way to go Chip!! And ya, that is totally what Grandma was saying!! That's funny.

orneryguy said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. Chip has always done his own thing. I am glad he took Grandpa up with him. He really needs all of us right now.

Kate Brotherson said...

Way to go little Bro! It will be nice to have a pilot in the family. We are coming back in 3 weeks and having a birthday party for Sadie on August 30th so mark your calendar. Little Maggie will be getting an invitation soon!

Hollie said...

I am tripping over here! chip was like four years old yesterday! i was just blogging about ninja turtle pies with you and erin and you are blogging about how your four year old brother is a pilot! i can't believe it! congrats chip! so are you still in idaho katie, or do you want to come to wednesday funday this week!

Kelly said...

I can't beleive he is old enough to be dating let alone a pilot. I swear he has aged us all :) I have a younger sister Katie, she could use a cute pilot!!