The 4th Of July is one of my favorite holidays! We always watch the parade and have a picnic afterwards at the Smoots house. We have done this ever since I can remember and I still look forward to it every year. Thank you Smoots for all the work you do to make our 4th of July so great!

Look same expression!






4 comments:
Looks like you are having a fun summer. Sorry you can't help with the catering, it would have been fun to work with you again. I may need some help the day before, if you want to make a little money. Let me know.
Aww....i love the photos!! Sounds like a great 4th! Love the one about "hopped up on candy" - boy, do I understand that one....even at my age, that IS FUN!!
janet
You are havin a ton of fun! Scott said he saw you this weekend! We loved seeing you all this summer...WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER MORE, OUR CHILDREN ALL LOVE EACH OTHER, IT IS SO SWEET...How exciting for your mom...Idaho home! Lots of work though.
Cute family pictures! Maggie is freaking cute! I just want to give her a big smooch!
Post a Comment