Sunday, July 27, 2008

"I'll Give You 60 Cents..."

My mom gave this little elephant to Maggie when she was born. Lars happened to be with her when she bought it and was quite fond of it. I often find him sneaking it out of Maggie's crib and even likes to sleep with it now and then. Well, the other day I heard him talking to Maggie and this is what I over heard him say...
" I'll give you 60 cents if you give me this bear"(Yes he thinks it is a bear).
I thought it was so funny that boy just cracks me up. It didn't seem like a fair trade to me but I guess 60 cents is a lot of money when you are only 3.

5 comments:

Me and My Clan said...

Oh my heck! How cute! Kids say the funniest things! Yesterday, we were swimming with Kristy and her fam and Jay was in the middle of the pool with his little floaty wings and he said, "my feet aren't big enough to touch the bottom". I thought it was so funny! Never a dull moment when kids are around.

Crazy Lees said...

At least he was going to pay her for it...that is so funny!

Crazy Lees said...

At least he was going to pay her for it...that is so funny!

The Thelins said...

That's so cute! What a character. Your kids are darling

Hollie said...

that is a classic! not 25 cents or 50 cents, but 60 cents, why not 62 cents or something even more random than 60 cents. LOL.