You know those summer days that are packed with activity? Well this particular day was just that!
We started off the day at the Hogle Zoo. ( Did I ever mention we love the Zoo? )
Lars wanted me to take a picture of the mommy giraffe and her new baby. He said we needed to put it on the "puter" so everyone could see them.


After the Move the kids flew to Mars and then flew...

To the Moon!
When they finally came back to earth we walked down the Gateway for a while and then went to Stacy and Lary's house for a BBQ.
After the BBQ we went to a Baseball game. I am not that into baseball infact I don't even know who won the game. I was only there for 4 reasons. 1. To spend time with the Fam. 2. For the fireworks that followed the game. 3. For the Treats and 4. To sing " Take me out to the ballgame"at the seventh inning stretch.

When they finally came back to earth we walked down the Gateway for a while and then went to Stacy and Lary's house for a BBQ.
After the BBQ we went to a Baseball game. I am not that into baseball infact I don't even know who won the game. I was only there for 4 reasons. 1. To spend time with the Fam. 2. For the fireworks that followed the game. 3. For the Treats and 4. To sing " Take me out to the ballgame"at the seventh inning stretch.







4 comments:
So fun Katie ... we need to do the zoo together. My kids love it!
Looks like your having a grat summer.
Wow, sounds like an awesome day! Ya, I'm with you on the baseball game. Those would be the only 4 reasons I would go too. Especially the singing at the end! (:
Oh! I love the ball park..even more now! How much fun! Love all you happy little faces! Agree on the forgeting about the real life once in awhile!
Hi Kate! So, this Wednesday for Wednesday funday we are going to go swimming at my neighbors parents house off 106th. Wanna come? I would love to see you. And by the way, those are all great reasons to go to a ballgame!
Post a Comment