Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Maggie All Wrapped Up And Nine Months Old


My Neighbor gave this towel to Maggie and I think she looks so cute all wrapped up in it. I can not believe she is 9 months old today. She is rolling everywhere and uses that method to get where she needs to go. She is starting to push herself up onto her knees so I know it is only a matter of time before she is off and crawling. I guess it is time to baby proof the house.

5 comments:

Kate Brotherson said...

She is absolutely adorable. Her eyes are so pretty. People probably tell you that all the time. Thanks for putting a picture of her up. She is so precious.

Hollie said...

glad to see you posting! i always check in the wee hours of the night, when my kids are buggin me. maggie is gorgeous!

Kelly said...

I can't believe she is already that old ... she is so cute. We really need to get together soon - call me

Kelly

Crazy Lees said...

Those are my favorite baby towels. Glad we finally found you!

Green Eyes in the Country said...

Aww! That is THE cutest picture ever!
janet