Monday, July 21, 2008

Provo Childrens Parade 2008

Every year we like to participate in the Provo Children's Parade. This year we were in Boise the day before and drove all through the night so we could make it back in time. Even though we were very tired it was worth it. The kids had a great time. Byron is always so willing to go do these things with the kids. I think it is great!





After the parade Meadow Gold provides Popsicles YUM!

I think Maggie Likes Banana Popsicles!


After the Parade we decided to go swimming.

Maggie Loves to Swim!

Hailey is like a fish she is such a great swimmer. She has been wanting this goggle and snorkel set for a while and finally decided that is what she wanted to spend her money on.
Wow it can be so tiring to be a baby!

2 comments:

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

I love Maggies animal print swimsuit!! She looks so dang cute! Where is the childrens parade? It looks so fun, maybe next year I can talk Ryan into going (ya, right)!

Me and My Clan said...

OH my gosh! Maggie's swimsuit is so cute! Ya, I would love to do the childrens parade too. Sounds like tons of fun. I'll have to get the details from you for next year.