Every year on Labor Day we go to the Riverside Country Club Carnival. This year is was FREEZING! We had to dig out the cold weather clothes for the occasion . The Crazy thing is the temperature the day before was nearly 100. I guess that is Utah for you.
I love this picture of Lars

The kids had a great time on the swings!






Rain and Cotton Candy do not mix. It just turns into a gooey mess and sticks to everything!


After the carnival we drove up to Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon.


Even though the day started out cold and rainy it turned out to be a great day. Hey any day you get to spend with your family is a good day!
5 comments:
I can't wait 'til Cody's old enough to go to the Memorial and Labor Day celebrations at Riverside. I miss those! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
HOw fun! Anytime with cotton candy rocks! The canyon is gorgeous right now..and your right thats Utah weather for ya!
Thanks for the pics!! Keep them coming! I love seeing how cute they all are...and you and By are pretty good looking too! ha
I had a nice talk with By tonite...he's always so thoughtful to call and stay in touch! So glad to hear all is going well and you are being blessed in your lives in so many ways! You're incredible people!
Love you..Lis oxoxo
So sad we missed you but with the twins we can't be out in cold weather (RSV is still a big thing with them) it looks like a good time, we will catch you next year
Can I just tell you, I want to eat Maggie up, she is so freaking cute, I love that picture with her eyes peeking out.
Post a Comment