On August 22nd Hailey turned 8 years old. I can't believe my baby girl is already 8! She wanted to have a "Color Me Mine" birthday party this year and since it costs a small fortune to take 8 kids to their studio to paint we decided to make our own "Color Me Mine" at our home. We went down to the local ceramic store and picked out something for the kids to paint. Hailey picked a few colors then we went to the dollar store and picked up some brushes and other party supplies. The kids had so much fun and it turned out to be a great party. Here are some pictures of the event.
The finished product. I wish I would have gotten a picture of all the kids with their vase as they all turned out so cute. I guess you will just have to take my word for it. 

5 comments:
Hey, Katie, this is your cousin Kristy. What a fun party! I can't believe she is growing so fast. I do achievement days in my ward with the 8-9 year olds. I can't believe Little Hailey is the same age as my girls! I also loved your post on Lars's 1st day of preschool. Jay had his first day this year too. It is so fun being a mom and watching these little angels grow.
How fun! What a good idea! Happy Birthday Hailey!
Oh that is so fun! I lvoe that brother was involved...Dallin is always apart of Abbys days! I can not believe she is 8! No way! she looks adorable! Such a fun party!
Hey Hailey...Congratulations on your big birthday. William and I are really happy for you. Happy Happy Birthday!!!!
Great idea with the party. And cute cake. You are so creative.
Post a Comment