A few weeks ago we decided it was time to get away so we packed up the car and headed to the Cabin. We had a great time together. Here are some pictures of the hikes we took the kids on.
The first hike was to Cascade Springs it is a great hike for kids and you can even take a stroller.
We had such a great weekend together. I can't wait to get away and do it again!
4 comments:
Savor this time! Time is only free so long and as they get older your time becomes more and more scheduled! What a great time! Beautiful pictures!
What a blast! That is so great that you were able to get away with your family. That Lars cracks me up. He is so dang cute. Does he still grunt a lot?
Why are you still so hot?! Looks like you had fun. Check my blog about our Halloween party we are having, I would love for you to come! It's been way too long!
I LOVE YOUR BLOGS, KATE!!! YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE MOMMY! Thanks for sharing all your sweet family memories you and By are creating! I listened to the song on the radio as I left Isaac's house today---after helping him hang a wallpaper border in his baby's room...and the song was about "You're gonna miss it"...I can't remember all the words...but it was talking about missing all the times with your children someday and before you know it they'll be grown...man! I about started to cry right there...it's so true! I really miss those times with my little ones all around me...even though they were tough times...so treasure these times...you will miss them someday.
I love you...thanks for your great examples...:) Lisa oxoxox
Post a Comment