Hailey was Baptized on August 30th. This was such a special day for our family. I can not describe all that I was feeing this day as words would not do it justice. I can tell you how proud I was of both Hailey and Byron. The spirit was so strong and I was so touched by the power that the savior has. I know that Hailey made the right decision and I am so thankful for a husband who is worthy to perform such an important and sacred ceremony. It was truly an amazing experience.
Family Update
13 years ago
12 comments:
COngratualtions Hailey! That is the most important decision you will ever make...You have now begun a forever journey! Without the covenants we make at baptism there is no way to enter the temple to make the covenants there that help us to return to our Father in Heaven. You were so beautiful....and I lvoe you new haircut! I am so glad you had such a special day!
Holy cow! I can't believe Hailey is 8!
Congratulations on your baptism Hailey! We Love your hair.....it's Darling!
I love her hair! It is way cute! Congrats on your baptism Hailey!
Of course other girls want that hair cut!!! It is feirce!
Such a beautiful little lady....my...how time FLIES!
I love the haircut! Congratulations on the baptism.
janet
Congrats Hailey...I'm glad you found our blog, its been fun reading through yours!
What a doll Hailey is. I love the haircut. It is fun to see our children reach milestones in their lives, but it is also a sad reminder that they are growing up and their time in our homes is slipping by fast. Enjoy every moment, even the frustrating ones!
she is such a beautiful girl inside and out! You have such a great family :)
Hey and we missed you Sunday making hairbows :D We are talking about getting together at karen's tomorrow night.....
Congratulations Hailey! I guess we are next with Dallin! I can't believe how fast eight years has gone by! By the way I love her haircut!
Very exciting for Hailey, and I do like her new hair cute. Very cute.
Give me a call sometime soon so we can talk about some things we can do while Jaime is here.
So I am sitting here at work (working very hard) and I love keeping up on your blog- Wow! I can't believe that Hailey is 8 and baptized- that is great! See you soon!
She is so beautiful! Congrats on the big baptism day, they are always such special days.
Post a Comment