Hailey started third grade this year. I can't believe she is getting so old. She loves school and couldn't wait for it to start again.
Lars started his first year at Learning Dynamics Preschool and he was so excited to go. I was a little sad I could not take him to class on his first day as Byron and I were in Park City celebrating our 10 year anniversary! Aunt Laney got him ready for school and my mom took some great pictures. Lars was a trooper and went right into class without any tears. I am sure if I would have been there there would have been a tear or two shed...by ME!
School has been back in for a few weeks now and I have to say while I miss the kids it is nice to be back in to a routine.
3 comments:
Your kids are so sweet- it must really be a bitter sweet time of year with school starting. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
I love how excited hailey looks in the pictures :) (the ahhh mom, not another picture look :)
And such a bummer we didn't get the boys in class at the same time. Next year for sure.
I sure miss you all!! Tears are flowing down my cheeks right now as I see all of you in these pics and all your sweet memories you are creating in life....keep up the awesome job as parents...you're such incredible people! I love and miss you tons...Lisa/Aunt Lisa oxoxoxox :)
Post a Comment