OK so I know this post is way behind but I thought I should try to catch up.
We spent the first couple weeks of August playing in Boise Idaho. We had such a great time hanging out with Gina and the kids. Here are some pictures of the fun things we did while we were there.We can't visit Boise without going to the Zoo. TWICE!
We got to watch Gina and Dave play a little soccer. Gina scored her first goal of the season. I know it was because we were there cheering her on. Way to go BEAN!
I have to say the best part of the Discovery Center was the little Grocery store they had for the kids to play in. We spent the majority of the time here. The kids could not get enough.
This is my favorite video of Lars. You may need to turn up the volume to hear him and it may be a little long but it makes me laugh every time I see it. Take special note of the two boys running the register they don't know what to think.
That boy is not going to let anyone short change him!
Dave took us river rafting down the Payett river. I took the first trip down while Byron stayed on the shore and watched the kids. They had a great time playing on the beach.
Then it was Hailey and Byron's turn. Hailey had so much fun she absolutely loved it!
Byron also got some work done on my Moms house. He did such a great job you would never know the window wasn't part of the original house plan.
It was such a great trip and we can't wait for our next adventure!
5 comments:
How FUN! The discovery place looks like it is full of learning real life things for the kids...cool. I love your moms house...Byron did a great job..It looks like a little cottage...We have missed your blog good to see you back...
HA HA!! That video of Lars absolutely cracked me up! What a funny kid! Thanks for the laugh!
I love the video of Lars. That is so funny. He wants 2 dollars. So funny!!!! Looks like you had lots of fun.
hey katie :) This is Katrina Lawrence (from the ward). I saw your blog on Kate's and peaked in. You guys had such an action packed summer! Love all the great pictures of your cute kids and your husband is a talented guy :)
Oh, Lars! What a cutie you are! Aunt Lisa gets such a kick out of you! When are we going to get to have another Photo Shoot together...!! ha
Kate and By...you are doing such a great job with that little family of yours...way to go! I just love seeing what wonderful parents you are! Thanks for sharing! Love you lots and miss you all so much...Lis
Post a Comment