Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hogle Zoo

If you have not guessed from past posts we love the Zoo any Zoo! While Gina, Robbie-Kate and Ronnie were here for a visit we went to the Holge Zoo. Sid, Cyrus, my Mom, and baby Beckham joined us too. Here are some pictures of our fun filled day.


















I decided to get a season pass to the Zoo so if anyone out there wants a fun day at the zoo give us a call we are always ready to go!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

i totally want to go! let's plan a trip, and i'm not joking, let's plan a trip. call me! by the way, you are super hot!

Crazy Lees said...

I love that you get together as a family so much! I wish we did! I lvoe the picture with grandma!

Hayley said...

Hi guys sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you but we should get together! Kids are to cute!