Lars and Robbie-Kate are only about 18 hours apart in age so we decided to combine their birthday party this year. We decided on a Bumble Bee/Lady Bug theme. We had so much fun with this. We made little bee/bug visors and had bee/bug streamers and even decided to make Bee and Lady bug pinatas. I made Lars a Bumble Bee cake and Gina made Robbie-Kate a Lady bug cake. I think the party turned out quite cute and the kids had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of the day.















We decided to take a little dip in the pool during the party.



We had such a fun day. I can't believe my baby boy is already three where does the time go.


5 comments:
What a cute idea! I love the bugs! It looks like you all had a lot of fun, I wish we lived closer so we could get tofether more often! I can't believe Lars is three!!! Where does the time go? I'll have to call you next time we are up there and have a few minutes to do something. You have to meet Holden, he is great!
so fun! you did a great job on the cate and decorations. such a cute idea. you are so creative katie. i love it. tell lars we said happy birthday. we miss you so much. can't wait to see you when we get back.
Wow, you guys really went above and beyond! How cute! Maybe I'll let you be the party planner for Cody's first b-day. :)
Very cute party. I love the pinatas. I need you to teach me how to make those. Super cute. Way to go.
i am way too lazy to put together a party so rockin' everything looked so cute! you are a cool mom.
Post a Comment