Monday, May 5, 2008

The Garden Show

Hailey's 2nd grade did a play in April called "The Garden Show". Hailey had such a great time practicing all the songs. She sang them so much that Lars even knows the words and will correct me if I sing it wrong. Here are some pictures from the show. We did take some video as well and as soon as I figure out how to take it off the video camera and download it onto my computer I will post it. As you can see she was a bee and she was adorable!



Hailey with her best friend Hailey J.


Hailey and Miss Frost



Hailey's Cousins Sasha and Khristene came to see her in The Garden Show. We went bowling after the play and they had a great time. Thanks Khristene and Sasha for coming to see Hailey in her play!

2 comments:

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

How cute! I still can't believe how much she has grown up since we lived next door, I kind of miss seeing you guys every day, it was fun. We need to get the kids together next time I come up there.

Hollie said...

These pictures are darling!