So the other morning Byron and I awoke to music being played. It was Maggie! She figured out how to pull the trunk on her little elephant and make it play a lullaby. I guess it was her way of telling us that it is time to WAKE UP! It was pretty cute but now that she knows how to do it we often hear the lullaby playing for us at 3:00 in the Morning. It is still cut but a little early.

She is getting so big and now likes to sit in the living room on a blanket surrounded by all her toys. It is so fun to watch her play. It is amazing that 8 months ago we didn't even know this little person and now we can't imagine life without her. She is such a joy to have around and makes me smile every day.
1 comments:
Hi Kate! I just think your little Maggie is so adorable!
Post a Comment