Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Max and Cheese

So there is this new restaurant for kids called Max and Cheese. It is a fun place to take the little ones. We went there with our friends Kate, Savanna and Sadie. They are moving to Minnesota for the summer and we are going to miss them!


Kate and Sadie


Sadie


Lars and Savanna

Sweet Savanna
Little Maggie

They both wanted to be the bus driver.

So fun!


Sadie and Maggie are only about a month apart. They are already good friends.

Thanks for the fun day. We will miss you and can't wait for you to come back!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Um...I just left a comment but I didn't see it so this might be repeat. Let's go there when I come to town. It looks like so much fun!

Hollie said...

I want to come too!

Green Eyes in the Country said...

What precious, precious children! They are adorable! That restaurant looks like a sane Chuckie Cheese. I wish we had one in Alabama!

My sister's doctor is insane and still hasn't done the procedure she needs for us to know for sure she does not have a secondary cancer. He can't because they tired of waiting on him and started the chemo for the lung cancer and you can't have this type of procedure while you're under chemo. *sigh*

Kate Brotherson said...

i love this post. we miss ya'll so much. it isn't nearly as fun without you. i can't believe maggie and sadie will almost be one when we get back. crazy. thanks for a great day. you are such an awesome friend. love you