So the other day we had an uninvited guest. As you can see by the pictures we had a bat that decided to take a nap on our porch. I know they eat bugs and are good to have around but I think I would rather take my chances with the bugs!


Posted by Katie at 2:15 PM
3 comments:
Bats are cool. I had a friend who lived right next to a cathedral. There were actually bats in the belfry. Every night they would leave, and every morning come back making the most godawful cacophony. There has to be at least 10 of them and they were about the size of the one in your pic. I'd take my chances with the bugs too though.
Bats eat mosquitos and you live next to a mosquito village therefore your poor guest who was so ungraciously kicked out would have been a lovely addition to your family. Perhaps if he decides to once again grace you with his presence you would not be so quick to give him the boot! It's too bad "Goonies" gave bats such a bad rap. They really are fantastic creatres.
Um, yeah, I would've been a tad freaked by finding one of those.
Post a Comment