Easter morning the kids were so excited to find their Easter baskets. Maggie just couldn't wait to tear into hers.
We love Easter in our family. Nanna and Pappa always do a big Easter egg hunt for us. Yes the adults even get to participate! It is so fun to feel like a kid again. My Grandfather started a tradition years ago by putting change in the eggs in stead of candy. My parents have carried on that tradition in our family so it is always a competition among the hunters as to who gets the most cash. Congrats to Chip who (for the first time ever) won!
Sam always thinks he needs the biggest basket so he came prepared this year.
Sorry Sam Chip still beat you!
We also shoot off rockets every easter. Everyone brings one that they made or put together.
This is Chips rocket. Look very close can you tell what it is? Yep that's right it is a flying port-a-potty.
This is Chips rocket. Look very close can you tell what it is? Yep that's right it is a flying port-a-potty.
Lars had a great time with the rockets. He is always wanting to go outside and shoot rockets. He even said that is what he wants to do for his Birthday coming up in May.
This is My Dad with his rocket entitled "The Dude". It only got a couple of hundred feet off the ground but it was fun to watch.
Thanks Mom and Dad for all you do and for keeping our childhood alive!
5 comments:
What a cute family!! Your kids are adorable and it looks like you guys had a great Easter!! It was fun seeing you last week and catching up on the good old days. I added you to my blog, hope that's ok.
Way fun, you guys! Thanks for sharing. I like your new blog look too-- tres hip. :)
Love, love, love seeing the pictures of your family. Holy crap, chip is sooo grown up! It's so hard not to picture him as that 5 year old little red head. I laughed so hard at Sam's basket. That is hilarious. By the way, where did you have your Easter egg hunt at, the landscaping is gorgeous!
Looking at those pictures brought back so many memories of easter egg hunts in St. George. Good times! I love Sam's basket...that's hilarious!
I can't believe how cute your family is (and not just because you are my friend!!) You are all really stunning- it was great to talk to you tonight! I love your blog-- make sure to keep it up! Hopefully I can come see you in person soon- tell Byron Hi!
Post a Comment