Saturday, April 4, 2009

Will I ever post again?

YES, I will post again someday. I don't know when but I hope soon! While I am here check out the cute pics of Lars and Cyrus on our ski day.








They had so much fun! Unfortunately Lars broke his collarbone while sleeping later that night. He was not happy about his ski season being cut short but there is always next year! I am glad my kids like to ski as much as I do!!!!

4 comments:

The Thelins said...

Welcome back! We've missed you... Sad about Lars' collarbone, but at least he didn't do it skiing- that might have ruined the experience for him. :)

Jacobson Five said...

Wow, I'm shocked to see you have posted. Tell Byron we got his messages and I will call him tommorrow. I just didn't want to call on Easter, figured you had some family stuff going on. Have a good day.

Chip said...

It has been a while since you have posted. . .did facebook take over?

vivici said...

thank you for sharing
viagra obat kuat
obat kuat asli
obat kuat usa
obat kuat viagra
jual obat kuat viagra