Well we finally got Lars out skiing. We waited for the perfect day. It was warm and sunny and the snow was soft. The only thing is by the time we reached the mountain with all our gear and had the kids ready to go it was nap time.
As I said earlier it is nap time. I think that is why we had so many tears in this next video.
Despite the tears Lars still talks about his day Skiing and wants to go again!
We had a great day and made some great memories. It also gave me new appreciation for my parents and what they went through to get five children to the mountain for a ski day.
Thanks Mom and Dad!
2 comments:
That is so cute. I can't believe you guys start so early...I need to ge on the ball. It was SO good seeing you. I am going to add you to my blog to make sure we don't lose touch with each other again. I hope that's ok. :)
Where was the skiing trip to? The snow is beautiful! We don't get much of that in Alabama!
Post a Comment