I have been trying to keep Maggie in the newborn stage as long as possible but I couldn't stop her growing so I finally gave in and moved her to her Crib. Yes for the last four almost five months she has been in a little tiny crib/bassinet. It is this cute 1940's hospital bed that my mom found and a Cub Scout fundraiser. We painted it and Lars slept in it the first few months of his life and then we passed it along to Maggie. I just love it and so I have tried to keep Maggie in it for as long as possible. I think that the real reason I kept her in it so long is that it makes me so sad to think that my little Maggie is no longer a newborn. They grow way to fast! Here is a picture of Maggie's new crib. I ended up using the same bedding that I used for Hailey. I still think it is pretty cute if I do say so myself. Byron and Lars set it up for me last Sunday and Lars kept saying the whole time "Maggie is going to love it" and I think she does! She had no problem going to the crib in fact I think she likes the extra room. We have now given the little crib to Nate and Lisa as they are anticipating the arrival of little baby Beck I can't wait to see him in it!
Family Update
13 years ago
3 comments:
So cute, I love it!!!
The links in the above comment start automatically downloading some "antispyware", but I wouldn't be surprised if it is spyware itself (or a virus of some sort). Kate, you may want to delete that comment...
Thanks for sharing pictures of the cribs! Way cute!
Thanks Laney for the heads up!
Post a Comment