Our Family
Hello! Wow I can't believe I actually have a blog. It may take me a while to figure this blogging thing out so please be patient with me. This is a picture of our Family on Maggie's blessing day back in November. We had such a great time with friends and family.
5 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm glad you have a blog-- I hope you post more often than I do... :)
WAHOOOOOO, I'm so happy you have entered into the blog world... it's addicting so watch out! Cute family!
You have a blog!!! I am so pleased about this. I love it. You are so beautiful and it is so fun to see your kids. I hope that you keep it up. Tell Cami to get back on board and start her blog again! I hope that you are well!!
Katie - I'm so impressed, I guess I'm the last one to join the blogger family. I need to but don't have a clue how :) Its so fun to see the pictures, darling kids - I hope all is well and we need to dinner again soon!
Take care Kelly Bailiff
Kate, I hardly ever get on this, but wanted to check out Erin's updates and saw on her page the link to your page. Your little Maggie is so freaking cute! I had my little Hadlie on Jan. 17. Call me!
Post a Comment